Monday, June 21, 2010

I need make up advice!!! please help me out!!!?

okay, so i have auburn hair with grown out skinny blonde high-lights. and i have blue-green eyes... what color eyeliner would look best on me? and what brand do you think is best??? (i prefer department store brands...)


thanks :]I need make up advice!!! please help me out!!!?
Try a brown-black liquid eyeliner. I've had better luck with the liquid ones. MAC, Estee Lauder, and Lancome make great eyeliners, but I personally prefer Wet n Wild--can't beat the coverage or the price (99 cents!)I need make up advice!!! please help me out!!!?
i think anyone can use black eyeliner. just dont make it too severe. If u use black go over it with a brush so its not just a black line. browns or even purples will look good


oh and if u use it right then it wont make u look trashy
try blues and purples! i guess you can try sephora and look around!
Try the new liquidlastliner by M.A.C. there are twenty different colors, it's waterproof and it is quite cheap too.


I think the aqualine and greenplay shades should fit very well on you.


bye
Dark Brown, i like the long NYC ones- they're cheap and dont ware out in like 2 days.
I would definately go with a purple or plum color. It will make the green in your eyes really pop! Try Mac. Good luck!
MAC Fluidline: Rich Ground and/or Iris Eyes.
Black would make you look washed out/white trash-ish. I'd go with a medium brown! Any brand over 10$ is okay, just make sure it's not pencil. Pencil eyeliner sucksss! I use liquid eyeliner over my stick eyeliner, and they might have that in medium brown, so I'd check that out, too.
Black Eyeliner looks good on people with Blue Eyes. Allmay is a good brand.
This is for all the ladies out there, Brand doesn't matter. Men don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin