Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone want make-up advice?

Just ask me!Anyone want make-up advice?
do you no were i can get free make-up because i cant afford it?Anyone want make-up advice?
what color of blush should i buy? i have brown eyes, sorta pale skin, brown hair. should i buy a lighter color, or a deeper color?
whats the best kind of concealer to use? would that ';dream matte mousse'; stuff be good?
Tell me any beauty tips that you know. Thanks
I would luvvvv advice!! My mum and all the girls in my family dont care for their looks and i really do, so im sooo clueless and im in teen years and those odd pimples tht pop up are stressing me out!





Thanks sooooo much if u can help me!?
yes, please... thanks!
What's a nice long lasting eye shadow that I can wear everyday %26amp; that goes with everything %26amp; is shimmery :) ? Price isn't an issue.. unless it's like in the triple digits.. haha
Hi how come I can't keep my eye shadow on all day?


It kinda disapears.
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin