Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone needing make-up advice!?

I'm now a fully qualified make-up artist and looking into writing a make-up column, to get a little practise in anyone that wants any make-up advice leave a comment and i'll reply in additional details to the best of my ability!Anyone needing make-up advice!?
OMG lol, I have exactly the same eye colour as you! I always thought it was kinda weird, but with that smokey eye, it just made me go ';Woah!';.





You're brilliant at making eyes look fabulous, and they do look amazing!!Anyone needing make-up advice!?
Alright, I have Asian (South Indian, rather dark) skin. Of course in summer I am really dark and in winter rather pale in my opinion. BUT can you tell me which make up would be the best, which brand would have the best fondations for my skin and skintone? Oh, and in the winter it is a dry skin and in the rest of the year a really nice one.


Thank you
How can I put my eyeshadow on to where is doesn't get on my eyelashes? Everytime I put it on it gets on my eyelashes and then I put mascara on but the eyeshadow still makes the top of my eyelashes looks light and weird. So then I end up trying to put mascara on the top of my eyelashes and then it ends up getting on my eyelids. and could you just answer this by adding details thing cause I have it set to where no one can contact me thnx!





Edit ----------------


Thnx I will try that!
okay after wearing makeup for 3 years


i am 15 by the way


and i put on a tremendous amount of eyeliner, foundation, mascara and every thing else!!!


and now i regret it because i hate how i look overdone ALL the time


and when its time for an occasion i look the same =[


so now i need a new way to look good without ALL of that!!


i think most people suffer from this..


thanxx !!!!
What is the difference between all the different types of make-up foundation (i.e. liquid, powder, compact...) and what's the best type to use?
how can i make my eyelashes longer?


any techniques


certain mascaras??





thankyou !
how do you do the smoky eye????
What can I do to get rid of dark circles/eye bags?
Email me at Natnoo353777976@aol.com Your perfect for my magazine
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin