Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make-up advice...?

I need advice on what colors, techniques and such I should use in my make-up. I have rather fair skin, bright blue eyes, and nice eye-lashes. I'm going to be going sort of a medium blond soon, if that helps as well. I by far think my eyes are my best feature.





So, I would like advice? For something simpler, and maybe also something dramatic, for fun. Help?Make-up advice...?
well your in luck! makeup is my specialty.





the best color to use to make blue eyes pop is browns. if i were you i would use victorias secret ';beauty rush'; eyeshadows. i would apply a dark brown color to your lids. then from the crease to just under your brow bone apply a hazelnut color (a medium brown with warmth to it). then just under your eyebrows apply a cream color with a brush, this opens up your eyes and draws attention to your feature. for blue eyes i would go with a walnut brown liner and apply to your top and bottom lids just about the lash line. and your a lucky gal like me who has nice long eyelashes so i like to take advantage of that by using maybelline new york XXL mascara. it had one side that adds volume and the other that adds on length. just with long bold eyelashes alone your eyes will pop and bring the blue of your eyes to its best feature yet.


another plus about using brown shades is that it looks great and natural with blonde hair.





if you want to try something dramatic for a fun night out i would still stick to the browns and just use more chocolatey shades. i also like to use my appliator and make my shadow wing out a bit on the outer part of your eye, but dont get too crazy. it does take practice. also you could try the wing teqnique with liner as well. if you want to add color for even more fun i would suggest golden colors or a dark jade color for blue eyes.





so try it out! i hope this helped a bit :]Make-up advice...?
Since your eyes are your best feature, you should draw attention to them. You should wear a brown or bronze eye shadow, because it will really contrast your eyes and make them POP! You should also apply a dark brown eye liner to the bottom of your eyes, it'll spice things up a little :] for your eyelashes I wouls suggest a clump-free mascara (try neutragena) because it has a thinner brush, which will really let your naturally gorgeous lashes stand out.


Now since you mentioned you wanted to try something a litle fun, here's what you do. You should wear a hot pink blush on the apples of your cheeks: it makes them bold and defined. Then polish it off with a deep pink lip stick. The bold pink will go great with the defined cheekbones %26amp; the blue eyes.


Have fun!
For everyday, use a warm brown eyeshadow, and highlight the inside corner with a cream tone. This will bring out blue eyes, and suits fair skin well.


Most fair skin also works well with light pink lipstick-- avoid bricks and mauves.





For a more dramatic look, I reccomend red-brown for the lid, and gold for the higher-up lid. With dark brown eyeliner. This will also make the blue pop, and goes well with blond hair.
My mom always tells me I have nice eyelashes, so I use Maybelline mascara. It makes them extra long, and I love how it looks! I think brown eye shadow looks the best with blue eyes, and you can pick it up anyway, really. Also, I have N.Y.C eyeliner, and it really brings out my eyes, so I think it would do the same for you.
My sister is the same and this is what she does. For simple she has light pink eyeshadow and black mascara. She uses white eyeshadow with sparkles in the inner part of your eye. Then she uses a fun and girly lipgloss. For somthing fun be creative and play with some colors that will pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin