Monday, June 21, 2010

I need make-up advice! Help please!?

I want to know the best eye make up to use. I hate caking make up on, so I just want eyeliner and mascara and eye lash curlers but i dont want to spend that much money, like 10 or 15 bucks a product so please help!I need make-up advice! Help please!?
eyelash curlers are $5. i use a covergirl one.


i like maybellines mechanical eyeliners, they are thing and allow control





with 10-15 dollars a product, just hit sephora or mac to get some high quality products.I need make-up advice! Help please!?
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/mp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15101





I lk eye kohl bc its soft and glides smoothly without too much pressure





For mascara try Blastlash, it gives volume and length w/o looking fake or hookerish.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=masters_lash_curler





Hope i helped.!





Have fun btw. makeup is always fun 4 me.!
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin