Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need some make up advice?

okay so lately i have been trouble with my make up, it never looks perfect! I have big (round) brown eyes ..and when i put eyeliner on it makes my eyes look even more round and sleepy looking! any advice? pictures? i'm also having trouble with mascara because my eyelashes are kinda short, i always use an eyelash curler..but my eyelashes alwyas end up looking messy, ugh! my face overall is smooth and clean, the only trouble is the make up!


help =]I need some make up advice?
I have a great solution for you. Instead of putting tons of eyeliner, use a nude color eyepencil and line the inner part of your eyes with this. Then apply a single coat of mascera to your lashes and use a grey/charcoal or chocolate color eyeliner and line just the outer corners of your eyes (not on the inner part...just below and on your lash line.


This will brighten up your brown eyes and make them look not so sleepy!


I need some make up advice?
Don't wear any makeup. As a guy I prefer the natural look on ladies. If you have to wear makeup, be conservative and only wear the very basics. You'll look better.
It sounds like you may not be applying your eyeliner correctly, do you have any pictures so we can see what you're doing wrong?
It sounds like your having trouble applying it or it might just be that it doesn't suit you.....!!!
Try false eyelashes, they really arnt hard to put on.
don't use eyeliner. only use one coat of mascare and try not curling it...
  • cafe racer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin