Monday, June 21, 2010

DO You Need Make-up Advice?

I noticed that there are alot of questions about make-up I was at my limit today for answering questions and I really enjoy doing it so if you have a question I would love to help if I can.


This is like a question in a Question. Ha Ha you can e mail me if you likeDO You Need Make-up Advice?
I would like make-up advice. I would like to wear foundation more but I don't due to my face being dry in areas and when I apply the foundation it looks 'flaky' in areas. If you have any tips on this I would really appreciate it. I do use a moisturizer and my face isn't overly dry. Just dry enough to make foundation not look that great. :)DO You Need Make-up Advice?
yes that would be great i would love makeup advice
Id love makeup advice
yes i m intersted in that advice if it is really an advice and from sincere side coz i need it urgently i cant tell the whole situation bt i think it will be enough for you that i need a sincere advice you can mail me if you are really sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin