Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-Up Advice? E.L.F Products?

Has anyone bought make-up from this seller before? If so, was it cheap make-up? If not, would you buy make-up from them?





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.aspMake-Up Advice? E.L.F Products?
I bought a ton of stuff from them for my first makeup, to see what looks I liked without spending loads of money, and then bought drugstore makeup later. Be careful though, as some of the make made my face break out.





The good products:





The eyeshadow is wonderful!


The lip gloss and liquid lipstick is pretty good, but a little sticky.


All the stuff smells wonderful!


The brushes and eyelash curlers are good


The clear mascara was awesome.





The bad products (get some better products at a drugstore):





The pressed powder, as you cannot fit the powder puff inside the container so it breaks quickly


The foundation/facial whip made my skin break out, but looked very good.


The mascara was thick, clumped, and didn't last long.


The concealer looked good, but they don't give you that much.





So overall, get the basic stuff like powder and mascara from the drugstore, and get stuff like eyeshadow and lip gloss from ELF. All of it is worth it for a dollar, but I love the makeup I got from the drugstore better than the bad products.Make-Up Advice? E.L.F Products?
I wuold buy from them if my local store had a bigger selection! I LOVE the eye shadow quads! They are somewhat sheer but it is buildable and they last a long time when used with an eye shadow base (I use Lumene). I want to find their eyeshadow brushes, I have heard they are really good. Their blushes and lip balm are good too from what I have heard. Oh and the eyelash curler many girls compare to Shu.





One word of caution....ordering from the website is very slowwwwwwwwww. Be prepared for it to take a couple weeks, 3-6 weeks most likely. Go to their store locator and it will tell you local stores that carry the items, my local Kmart has them. If you still want to order online, there are codes out there for like half off, etc. I think CAROLINA still works for half off your order up to $15. So a $15 order would be $7.50 plus shipping.
I bought the lip plumer lipgloss and i love it, however, the mascara is horrible. I have used it twice, it flakes right off and has already dried up, and I keep the bottle sealed tightly. I also found free shipping and handling code online which was great, I only spent 10 bucks and got 10 things!
I have bought stuff from them. It is cheap everything is like $1. I mean it works but its not the best. I like their lip plumping stuff and their eyeshadows.
At my target, they had an elf stand and everything was $1. I bought like one of everything and it was good.
it is cheap stuff in price and has an ok rating i would give it a 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin