Monday, June 21, 2010

I need make up advice....?

i want my skin to look like one smooth clean tone.


but at the same time have it cheap and i dont want it to ruin my skin in the long run...?


what would you suggest?I need make up advice....?
the clinique three step is great


just go to a macys or belks and go to the make up counter of clinique and ask about it.


its about 60 for everythings though....so if you really want to help your skin, you have to pay.I need make up advice....?
try my online shop for makeup products... they have everything...


atubbs.mymarkstore.com =)
youtube.com search makeup tips


it actually shows youu howw to apply it to!
lotion?
you might not like this idea. but i promise it works.. use the egg whites of a raw egg. it feels really weird but it makes ur skin healthy. it also helps when you have a really bad sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin