Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up advice please?

duudes and duuedettes! i need a bit of help i'm attending a very formal ball. Any make up suggestions? what would work on my face?


thanks alot :D


http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr86/鈥?/a>Make up advice please?
Oh I love your skin tone it looks great. Also, your eyes are gorgeous.





Anyways I would suggest pastel, or light classy colors for makeup. It all depends on what dress you're going to wear. But, I think personally that a really nice gold eye shadow would look great on you.You might also want to try liquid eyeliner, it looks extremely fancy and classy when done right.





For tips on applying makeup I suggest a girl named 'xteener' on youtube. She does videos on how to do makeup. Anyways here is an example of one of her videos:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPIY-pxq鈥?/a>Make up advice please?
Well I would go with pastel Colors.





Remember your make-up does not have to match your clothes.





Go with whatever you are feeling at the moment and that it will most likely be your best shot.





Don't stress it and it will come with ease.








Have fun. Hope my answer helped





If you have any questions to not hesitate to ask me at


celeneshairandmakeup@yahoo.com
try a light pink or a dark purple for eyeshadow, but keep it quite classy.


and a nude-ish lipstick.
it depends on what you are wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin