Monday, June 21, 2010

Cruise Wedding: Make-up Advice (Ft Lauderdale)?

Hi,


I am getting married on a cruise in Aug in Ft Lauderdale on a cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get my makeup done around the Ft Lauderdale crusie port area? My wedding is on a Thursday and I think I need to get my makeup done before I board the ship...any suggestions are greatly appreaciated :)Cruise Wedding: Make-up Advice (Ft Lauderdale)?
i dont think that will be wise...all day u will be on ship, so ur make up will be melt......hire a floatting beautician with u and start doing make up getting on ship.Cruise Wedding: Make-up Advice (Ft Lauderdale)?
on the boat you can have them do your hair and make up ... you do need to make an appt in advance..
you can get it done on the ship

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin