Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up advice, please?

It was easy to know what make-up to wear when I had blonde hair and then when I had chocolate brown hair, but now my hair is like a dark violet/burgundy color. I have been wearing lavender eye shadow a with it a lot, but that doesn't match everything.





What should I wear if I am wearing like say black and red? I need something more neutral I guess, but I can't figure it out.





By the way I have pale skin on the pink-ish side and teal-gray eyes with some freckles.Make-up advice, please?
Well. Violet hmm. Tricky. Try these tips.





A touch of gold eye shadow. Mix it with some white for it to make a bage color. Smear it aorund your eye lid for it to blend in. Do this to each eye.


Then,a light pink lip stick,very natural would work with the eye shadows.


Then,simply apply tan blush,it will match in with everything.


Then,last but, most certianly never least, to match with your skin tone add two touches of silver shimmer powder by your chin and by your forhead.Make-up advice, please?
truthfullyy..


i woulld thinkk


a smoky grey.


it might sound like its not preetyy but its gorgeous(:


trust me and ..


i also know some one that swichs between green,purplee,%26amp; tourquise or however you spell it .


haa.


goodluck


%26lt;3
I would go for the smokey eye effect, using grey's and silvers.
pink eye shadow
See if a light color on your brow bone like a light brown and then a darker on your eyelid and then on your eyecrease an even darker color then blend blend blend so it looks natural and make sure that your eyebrows look finished. And then either a black or brown liner light on the top and in the corners of the bottom lids... Good luck :)
Silvers, grays and black or smoky colors would be best in my opinion. You won't need much colour in your make-up if you have colour in your hair.
wear light pink eyeshadow.





for black and red, wear pink or a gold/brown,.
id wear gold like lightish brown to gold and semi sparkly maybeline dream matte mouse has REALLY pretty eyeshadow i forgot the name of the color i use but my hairs the same and skin color all that stuff and i LOVE it also i curl my eyelashes and put eyeliner right on my eyelid inside my eye on the outter corner only though it looks REALLY pretty or try using brownish on the lid then pink going up more it plays with your colors realy well i always just used my blush with my eyeshadow its the dream matte mouse kind to good luck hope this helps
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin