Monday, June 21, 2010

Hi everyone. i need some make-up advice.?

i went out as a girl last night for the 1st time ever (i'm a guy ). it was wonderful. i'd luv to share it with anyone if ya'd like :) my question is i stopped for some coffee and got lipstick on the cup, lol. is there anything i can do so my lipstick stays on my lips? thanks so much.Hi everyone. i need some make-up advice.?
They do make lipstick that stays on. For me I have found that if I fill my lips in with lip liner not just line the lip but cover the entire lips with it then apply the lipstick, that way when the lipstick comes off the liner is still there. I have had so many people ask me how my lipstick is always on. Good luck. I bet you looked great!!!Hi everyone. i need some make-up advice.?
cover girl has some that stays on for a good minute ( meaning a LONG time)
Max Factor Lipfinity is good - Or use a top coat on top of your lipstick!
What help keeps a color to stay on you lips is putting some foundation on your lips before lipstick
dont use them? practical..easy, and neat....
use a sealant, like she-laq by benefit to get it to stay put.
use a better stay on lipstick...if u dun kno wich one to buy...u cud ask a gurl...these lipsticks are usually advetised as kiss proof lipsticks...n im sure u'd get a thousand once u look in the market.!
Hiya, how dya like being a girl? Its great isn't it :)





I wouldn't worry about it, I do it all of the time... but if you want to try one of Max Factor's lipsticks with lip liner, or wear a nude or clear


coloured lip slick or gloss which won't show up as much but will make your lip colour look nice!!





Make sure your lip colour matches your skintone!
umm... that is so wrong in so many ways... God made you a man, so be a man!!
use covergirl liplast!! um i heard something about foundation from my friend but not sure! Why would you go out as a girl anyway?
Yes, stop going out as a girl and leave the lipstick to the women.
hi , i use marykay it stays on until you take it off they also have a outer lip liner so that the lipstick don't run into the fine lines around your lips .
use clear lipgloss instead
Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com








check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I really don't think so, unless you want to spend a bunch of money on a tube, and I still don't know if they even work. I have never tried them. I just reapply your lipstick when necessary. and wipe the glass with a napkin.





Applying foundation on the lips before you apply lipstick really works? I have to try that.
fill your lips in with lip liner first then apply lipstick. also add lip gloss. another thing you can do is put on some dove lotion before you put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin